Hello and thanks for dropping by to link up your city-related posts to City Tripping #29. I am standing in for Elizabeth at Wander Mum this week as she’s got her hands full with her new baby!
This week it’s a Half Term school holiday for those of us in the UK. It’s an ideal time for a short break with the family so later this week we’re heading west and will be spending time in the cities of Bath and Wells. I’m looking forward to sharing some of the best family-friendly activities there with you over the next few weeks.
We’re also hoping to make it to the Royal Bath & West Show in Somerset, one of England’s biggest agricultural shows, which celebrates everything to do with farming and life in the countryside. Every year a member of the Royal Family visits the show and my sons are very much hoping they’ll catch a glimpse of at least one of the Royals.
So this week feels like the perfect opportunity to link up my post about our visit to Kensington Palace.
Thanks again to everyone who’s been linking up. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. In the meantime, here are Cathy’s top picks for last week.
- Link up one post – old or new
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Suitcases and Sandcastles – you can get the badge code on MummyTravels.
- Posts must be about your experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @suitandsand and @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Suitcases and Sandcastles (Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between MummyTravels and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.